Congrats on the end of the semester! Please note our winter break hours:
- The Library will be closed from December 20 at 5pm until January 6 at 9am.
- When we re-open, from January 6 – 21 our hours will be Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
- We will be closed Monday, January 20 for the Martin Luther King Holiday.
- Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, January 21, 2013 at 8am.
- Last but not least, please remember to return all library material before you leave!
Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday and New Year. Enjoy winter break!
New York: Rockefeller Center, 1931-33, ARTstor Slide Gallery.
This is a reminder that the final due date for the Fall semester is this Friday, December 20, before we close at 5pm. Please remember to return all checked-out items before you leave for winter break, the earlier the better. The library will be closed for the holidays from 5pm Friday, December 20, 2013 until 9am Monday January 6, 2014. Students who still have items checked out or fines over $10 at the end of the semester will be put on hold in the business office.
Please contact the circulation desk with any questions at 215-965-4054 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Connelly Library’s hours for Winter Break are as follows:
- Closed Sat. December 18th- Sun. January 2nd.
- Open Mon. January 3rd-14th: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Closed Monday, January 17th in recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Regular hours will resume Tuesday, January 18th.
The library staff wishes you an excellent winter break, and we look forward to seeing you in January!
Winter at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Your books are due Friday, December 12th by 5:00 PM. No books or AV equipment may be checked out after this time unless you have special circumstances and have cleared it with the Library staff.
If you need material after Friday, you need to talk to Erin or Alison to be cleared (Do not assume that we know you need it).
Students who still have material or excessive fines at the end of the Fall semester will not receive their grades and will not be cleared for classes in the spring.