JSTOR recently updated the registration process for remote access. To use JSTOR off campus, please follow the registration link found on Connelly Library’s Moodle page. You will need to access the registration link even if you have already registered for a MyJSTOR account:
- Login to your Moodle account
- Click on the “Campus Community” Course Category at the bottom
- Connelly Library is on the 2nd page of resources
- Click on Connelly Library and “enroll” in the course
- You will see the JSTOR Remote Access Token link at the top.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions listed:
- You will be directed to the Login/Register for MyJSTOR page.
- If you already have a MyJSTOR account, click Login to MyJSTOR under the “Already have a MyJSTOR account?” at the top. This will activate access for your existing MyJSTOR account.
- If you do not have a MyJSTOR account, complete the required fields to register a unique username and password.
- A unique email address is also required, please use your Moore email account.
- Click “Submit” to register your account. You will be redirected to the new JSTOR main page, where you may use JSTOR as usual.
- For subsequent access, you may go directly to JSTOR and select “Login” at the top of the page. You may access JSTOR via this account from any location.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: 215-965-4054 or firstname.lastname@example.org.